Jan 25, 2012

Gomenasai

This feels unfair.
My best friends mother blames me about all of my bff's problems...
It does not feel fair at all cause it is not the truth.
When I heard it first time I started to laugh.
Now it makes me cry.
"Am I so bad?"
"Is this my fault?"
Those are the questions which yell in my head.
Im using this situation for my own best.
Im writin songs about it and maybe gettin
some good ones made...

WELL IM GOING TO WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!
My top 10 of bands:
.
.
.
10.t.A.t.U
9.Sonata arctica
8.No signs of life
7.Countless Goodbyes
6.The Roadside story
5.Bullet for my valentine
4.Within temptation
3.Evanescense
2.HIM
.
.
.
.
1.Avenged Sevenfold!!!!!!<3


I just hate rasist people..
Why they cant mind of their own sucking lives..
Well, I'm not clear either.
I have said bad things and I know it is wrong.
I'm trying to stop thinkin about "niggars" or "Gays" 
there is not any kind of "they" & "we".
There is only us.
We are the same.
All of us are indivituals.
ACCEPT IT!!
I don't accept the people who sit on streets and beg.
It is not right not if you are anykind of human.
White, Black, Gay, Bi, Straight.. etc.
WE all are the same!

Hope you'll guys will understand this someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment