Feb 11, 2012

Saturday. z Z z Z z Z

Here I am..
Im trying to blog something without any idea that what I should write.
Well Senni is in here. VWe are having a sleepover at my place
and Im really soon falling asleep :D
We are having fun. or thats what I think :D
I need to "thank"  again my frind Datafox~ 
CAUSE OF YOU I CANT STOP LISTENING SKRILLEX!!!
All the time im just trying to make my life go straight ahead
Nothing seems to be working.
Well atleast my birthday is coming soon.. Welll...
Soon and soon.. It is 19/3...
I reaaly hope for just three things on my birthday.
1. My own laptop
2: Gift card to cybershop 
3. Henry in Tampere
 All I wish for..

My eyes are getting really twirly and stuff so I need to go sleeping...
I tell you just one thing before I go.
REMEMBER TO WATCH MY VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
BLOG VIDEO!!!

Blog ya later homies! <333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment