Feb 12, 2012

TWICE?! lets seee...

Hey guys 
I'm thinking that I should  blog more often..
I think I'll maybe blog twice a day?!!?!!!
Yep. I said it..
Well I f I'll get my own laptop then I will.
So. Me and Senni are in my place. 
She is playing and I'm writing..

'Do you guys feel yourself sometimes so worth of something?
I don't feel it often but now I do.
Makes me smile :3
(and no my smile does not look like a cat face)

I sooooooo booooreeeeed......
 I think we should go to eat some breakfast. 


I love my latest video so much I diceded to make another one..
I HAVE BEEN MAKING IT FEW HOURS!!!!
It comes on valentines day.
Im making it even more special that it already is..
And If you dont have a boy/girlfriend
Don't let it put you down..
Be with your bff of with your sister of brother.
Juast dont be alone..
I'll be with "my" computer and  refrigerator ;D Haha.
NOT!!
I'll be with my buddies and so should u!! <3

Buttt....
BLOG YA LATER ALLIGATOR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment