Jun 23, 2012

Midsummer~

So, It's mid summer and everyones having party and stuff.
We had somekind yesterday. Some music and sweets. Karaoke and stuff.
Yeah, the normal. But NO ALCOHOL! nuh-uh.
We don't need it to have fun.



My heart got a hit
Cupid's Arrow is from his wine I guess
It sank so deep in
Just like to stay there forever
I shake cause of the attack
Even if it hurts, I don't weep

I was living in my world
I thought that that the peace would not shake
but just wait
In my dreams you come, you are mine, you are in my dreams
Day and night only I miss you

My heart is in your hand
I turn so weak when I fall in love
My heart is yours forever
I hope that you share yours with me
My soul is like in a fog
searching for thee, and I'm restless

I want to fall on your arms
Your smile has caused it
I do not stand to wait for your touch
My knees fail under me
You can have me completely
I make my journey to your arms






Summer.. its fuck*ng cold in here.
Yea,.. I Love Finland... 
So what are you up to do guys?
Put some comments about your summerplans.
I'd like to know. :3

Blog ya later, alligator!         
                                                                                                   -JanzQ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment