Jul 1, 2012

I wanna steal your heart and eat your brainzz

Urban love song. 
 I think only one person when I listen this song.
Robbie ! <3
I really need him to my life.
my best best best friend and love! <3
I couldn't think my life without you..
Be in my life forever and longer! <3
I adore adore adore and adore you boy!
U are too Important to me!
I'll be here for you.
All the time.
Whenever you need me I'm here for you.
<3




 Robbie makes me smile! 
Robbie makes me laugh!
Robbie is tooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!






<3












I visited Lamminpään's graveyard.
I visited my friend's, my friends cousin and my elders graves.
 
I felt the peace of that place. I adore graveyards and I'm going there very soon again.

I feel so peaceful now and I think I'll just hanfg this last evening.


Blog ya later


                                                                                                                                    -JanzQ



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment