Jul 31, 2012

New life is going to start in fucking fifteen

I have found out my family and I are going to move in Ylöjärvi.
But its not sure.(yet.)
I really want that house because there I could have my own room and style it myself.
this is the colour theme: Lavender & Black
I have planned it much aready and its going to be huge dissapointment if we don't get that house.
Also I have started to listen one "new" band.
 System of a Down <3


Aerials, Prison song, Lonely day, Sugar and Cigaro are my fav songs.
"My cock is much bigger than yours"
I adore Daron Malakian <3






































I'm waiting for school. Its my senior year of secondary school so its my 9th grade.
I really want to study but I fear for my power and energy.
My mental state can go really bad in school.
So it gets me scared.
Its going to be serious year and very important too.
I have to choose to go to high-school or in vocational-school..
2 weeks and left until school (14 days)
Hmm...


Let's jump again in other subject.
Here is list of all piercings I want:
3 brow piercings





Septum





Christina piercing

Venom bites

Industrial
Bellybutton piercing

Nipple piercings
Bridge








There is few piercings xD


I Think that is all I have to say for now :3

Bye bloggers :3

                                                                                                                                               -JanzQ











No comments:

Post a Comment