Jul 10, 2012

Somedays just go by without noticing.

Hello to you all.
Once again I coloured my hair. 
Black and red.
I like it a lot and it suits me pretty well. (Pictures later)
So what have I thought past these few days.
Mostly Robbie.

So..
I have no idea what I should write in here.
Summervacation is still on.
But this does not feel like summer at all.
This summer has been almost all rain rain rain.
I know you guys know thatI love rain but...
U know..
I get upset when it is raining.
_That is just who I am_
If you try to search through me brick by brick what will you find.
Thoug outside, Inside there is a big caring heart that beats for;

Animals,
Human rights,
Deep thinking,
Music,
Children,
Anti-Facism,
and of course for Robbie.

So. 
You really should not judge people by their looks.
I have come up with some bullying stories lately.
Most of them are just ridiculous.
Like some one (actually many) are bullied cause of the haircolour.
Like what the fuck?
U guys really judge peple by the hair colour?
Thats just stupid and ridiculous.
I know I'm not perfect myself and I do judge people by the skin colour.
I can admit that. But I'm not saying it is right thing to do.
Cause it is not.
I know how it feels when someone judges you by the looks.
Some people avoid me cause of my looks.
But I'm getting used to it.

Even tho I'm talking all this shit I'm not sayin this whole world is rotten.
There is some good people out there.
I have seen few. Like my friends.
and no I'm not saying they are perfect either.
we have our fights.
we do saybad things to eachother at times.
Still they stand by me all the time I need them.
Specially Robbie.
He tries he's fucking everything to make me even smile.
I preciate and love him much.
I have a kind heart.
I really do.
and I don't know does this all sound like I'm trying to make myself so much fucking better than everyone else
I'm not trying to do that.


Have you seen any flowers or trees lately?
Yes you have.
Have you stopped by them and thought about them?
I doubt.
Have you ever tought thatthe nature gives us so much everyday.
I have learned to love nature's powers more day by day.

U really think I'm talking nonsense?
I know how you feel.
I sometimes read my own blogmarks and think like "What the fuck I'm talking about?"
but every word comes from the heart.

Well now. Song for you and I will blog you later









Pssssst!  I love you Robbie! <3






Blog you guys later
                                                                                                                                        -JanzQ

No comments:

Post a Comment