Nov 13, 2013

Pizzeria of love!

Helloooooooooooooooo! ♥
I dont have much to blog about right now.
Only few things.
Im in a job training for two weeks in a pizzeria.
I love the job! My boss is so awesome and the customers understand really well that im new and still training. They are supernice and polite. Gosh!!
What I do in there you ask?
Im a cashier. I also am a waitress and I clean dishes and the place. So pretty normal except that I dont do the actual food. I dont have training in that and the place is very qualafied. Quality is their 1# priority. It has been quite silent these days but its normal when the week is just begun. Friday should be really busy. :)
Im just really energetic and I really do my very best to get the best cv I possibly can.
I do evening shifts so I am awake in there! Haha!★

Also I have new exremely awesome friend called RayVen!♡
He is really nice, funny, honest and just everything you can wish from a friend!!
So cheers RayVen!♡ I love you sweetheart!
So thats about all for now. Im in a hurry right now. :p

Blog ya later my little cherrypies!♡

-Rebella ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment