Oct 8, 2015

Happy One Year Anniversary My Darling!

Heya guys and chicks!
It has been exactly one year since I met the love of my life  AleXander<3 My handome little Metalhead <3 I love you so so much <3 This has been one of the best years in my whole life and I'm really glad I have you my angel! <3
"I hold your hand in mine
I hold your hand and you're so lonely
Oh so lonely
Your eyes have lost their light
Your eyes have lost their light and you're empty
Oh my God you're so empty

I'm in love with you
You are my heaven tonight
I'm in love with you
You are my heaven tonight"

I don't know where I would be without him. Possibly in my grave. I can't wait to know what he has in mind for tonight, I mean one year anniversary is maybe not a big deal for you but.. for me Its something I wanna remember the rest of my life. One year together is the first milestone on our journey of life togethter. I find it really important and romantic, it is a moment you can never get back.
We've had a great year, lots of kisses, lots of hugs and cuddles, little bit of fights, lots of new experiences and most of all so much love. Love in general. I've felt more loved than I've felt in years <3
I think that is all I've got to say for now. 


Toodles ~
-Rebella

No comments:

Post a Comment