Oct 8, 2016

I apologize and thank you.

This text today for me is to come clean about my errors. I can't nor want to hide them anymore because I am a person too.

I apologize to all of my friends that I have been ignoring you and not shown you the love I have for you. I have not answered your messages, I have not asked how are you. I have not taken the time to appreciate our relationships as friends. I am incredibly thankful that you have not abandoned me and haven't stop believing in me as person even now that I have been fucking things quite hardly up.
I don't ask for a relieve, I ask and beg for a forgiveness. I truly am sorry, and you can name anything that I need to do to make you believe how truly sorry I am. Friendships should be held tighter and not just take for granted.

I apologize to my parents. I have been quite a rotten daughter to you, I have not shown my appreciation towards all the thing you have sacrificed because of my benefit. I know you only want to help me, and I tend to throw a tandrum when you try to guide me to the right path in my life. I am sorry I haven't been home, I'm sorry I haven't been there to help around the house. I'm sorry I have taken you for granted. I understand that not everyone has as loving parents as I do and I am proud to belong in our family. I thank you for so much, I thank you for taking me back to live with you even tho I am supposed to be a grown-up now. I still feel like a little girl who is lost in this world. Thank you for your love and guidance.

I apologize to my brothers. To my older brothers I want to say I am sorry for being a brat and whining about seeing you. I'm sorry I've been annoying to you when I have been missing you. I really do miss the both of you. I want you to know that. I also apologize to my little brother. I am sorry I haven't been there for you. I know you need my support since you are having a hard time, I'm sorry I haven't took the time to sit down and talk to you. I'm sorry I haven't spent time with you. I love all of you so so much. Thank you for being my brothers.

I apologize to my sister. I am sorry I haven't helped you when you have been in need. I'm sorry I haven't been there to support you and your son. I'm sorry I can't help you financially. I'm really sorry I can't be everything you want me to. Thank you for all the things you've done for me.

I apologize to a special person. I am sorry I can't tell the world. I am sorry I can't say your name. I am sorry for not given for all the love you deserve, I'm sorry I haven't listened or held you when I should. I thank you so much, for finding me. For giving me the strength I needed to start to find my true self. Thank you for opening up my eyes. Thank you for showing me the beauty that is left, thank you for being there for me even when I didn't deserve it. Thank you for all of these 6 years. I love you.

I apologize to the world. I apologize for my hate towards you that was unjustified. I have started to see all the beauty that I thought was dead. I apologize for all the times I have been littering and shown no care. I thank you, for holding up all the crap that me and us humans tend to do. I think even the world should not be taken for granted.

I truly love you all, I hope its not too late to apologize. Thank you for making my life worth living. <3



~Rebella Darkstar

No comments:

Post a Comment