Feb 8, 2017

Excitement in my life!

Hello there!
You're here to see what makes me so excited right?
I bough tickets to Miljoonarock again!! I'm mostly going there to see H.I.M. again because if you have been here a while you know I'm like the most obsessed H.I.M. fan on this earth :D
This is going to be my second time seeing them live. The first time was in Miljoonarock also in 2014. I will be going atleast with my sistewr but I'm not sure how many others will come with us.
Ticket was 50€



What is Miljoonarock you might be asking yourself?
Miljoonarock (translates to =millionrock) is a one day music festival organized by Vesa Keskinen who is the owner of Finlands biggest (originally) village shop. Now the whole store is HUGE and its called Tuuri (=translates to luck) People go there from all over Finland and possibly all over the world.
This year the whole thing is going to be super special cause it is going to be the owners 50th birthday at the exact date. They have said on their website that it is going to be special but they wont tell any details. So I'm super exited.

Who are preforming?
Well There is going to be 5 finnish artists/ bands.
Biggest of them obviously is H.I.M. and the main reason why I had to get the tickets. I wont be telling much about H.I.M. to yall 'cause you will be hearing tons more things on my blog about them, but I'll give a bit info on the other bands :D




There is also going to be Kolmas nainen (=translates to "the third woman")
Kolmas nainen is a finnish rock band  found in 1982 from Alavus - "Alavus' Dr. Feelgood". The band bounced to fame in the 1984 by the Finnish Rock Championships where they came in second place with equal points with the winner Peer Günt. Kolmas nainen is known mostly by their singer and song author Pauli Hanhiniemi (vocals, keyboards, harmonica, accordion) . Other members were Pasi Kallioniemi (drums), Raimo Valkama (bass), Sakari Pesola (guitar) and Timo Löyvä (guitar during 1982-1989) and Timo Kivikangas (guitar during the period 1989-1994).



Klamydia (=translates to Chlamydia)
Klamydia is a finnish punk band found in 1988 from Vaasa. The band's history is long and intricate. The band has gone through several changes of crew and album releases have been frequent from the beginning, the band has released a total of more than 450 pieces. The band's reputation comes mostly from their humor, but some of the band's songs are socially conscious works and serious-minded songs. Critics have never appreciated klamydia, but the albums are still selling well. 



Eppu Normaali (Eppu The Normal)
Eppu Normaali is a Finnish Pop-Rock band from Ylöjärvi. (Which is the city I currently live in ;3) It ushered as a new wave punk band in 1976, but their music became more melodic punk. In the 1980s the band's style approached closer to pop music. Their first public appearance took place in Rock's Finnish Cup qualifier in Tampere Gorilla in 1977. Sarcastic and humorous songs were seen as an attack on the progressive rock music. Eppu Normaali was not successful in the Finnish Cup, but in the jury sat Juice Leskinen called Eppu Normaali to get honorable mentions.


Petri Nygård
Petri Nygård (real name Petri Jukka Mikael Laurila born 8 February 1975 in Kristianstad, Sweden) is a Finnish rapper. Laurila's career began as an artist called "Dream" 1989-2003 in Nuera-band along with Henry Kapral (aka Skem).The first piece of "Petri Nygård" was a rapsong criticising finnish rockmusic "Vitun Suomirokkia" (=Fucking Finnish rock). It was originally released on the Internet in 2000. He made two more albums "Petri presidentixi" and "Hovinarrin paluu" with the Nygård name before he started making music in English as an artist Travis Bicle.
Travis Bicle performed in the music video of What's Poppin and released on 18 April 2007, the album Committed.




Feelings about last time!
I believe the last time in 2014 was one of the greatest experiences in my life! I was in the first row trough the WHOLE concert. I had to see H.I.M. as close as possible. I was screaming so loud I nearly puked all over the place, I was hysterical and crying tons. It was one of the happiest moments of my life. Preforming there the last time were Eppu Normaali, Popeda, The69eyes, and H.I.M. I'll put the link to my blog post I did about it then: Here
I didn't give much knowledge back then, but I really enjoyed it. Heres a couple more photos I have from 2014 (sorry for the quality)


I think this is all from this now, do you want me to do a vlog/blogpost about it? Let me know!
Blog ya guys later!
-Rebella Nanan Darkstar

No comments:

Post a Comment